List in a PR6 Web Directory for Free! This site is listed under Massive Multiplayer Online Directory

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Currently playing MY RO! Try it!

Ragnarok, The grandfather of all MMORPG games, I think. I was an addict playing Ragna (as we Filipinos call it), trying to reach the max level as soon as possible when the level cap was 99. I played the retail, reached level 97, and then got hacked... It feels like all the sleepless nights, hunger I endure, classes that I missed, Birthdays that I forgot was just for nothing!

That's why I stop playing games on retail again... I switch to private servers. Easier to level, more exciting, more fun, and the staffs and admins are all hands on(though some private servers are not >.<). I played on different servers, but right now, im playing MY RO, my friends are on it, so i tried it.

right after writing this entry, I'll try it. Hope it is fun playing on this server!

No comments:

Post a Comment