List in a PR6 Web Directory for Free! This site is listed under Massive Multiplayer Online Directory

Thursday, April 1, 2010

my smart bro speed!

My average kbps. Way far from what they are advertising... tsk, tsk!
Its a good thing there are ways to make it better, there are some tutorial around the net how to speed up your connection using smart bro, and I am very thankful to them.


I am downloading some files when i took that speed test, so some of my bandwidth are taken.

Here's my speed maybe after quite some times, way better huh? after some tweaking and things.

While downloading, after the tweaking, and 2 sticks of Marlboro lights... average speed of about .3kbps. And oh, I am also checking my speed using 2wire. I am using speedtest because you can show your speed using the link. I don't know how to do the same with 2wire, it's just that its faster in checking your speed that speedtest.net.

My last snapshot! after the download, it was actually update for my ragnarok online, my client was too old and needto download some stuffs(sprites, updates, etc) to function well.

wew! better...





No comments:

Post a Comment