List in a PR6 Web Directory for Free! This site is listed under Massive Multiplayer Online Directory

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A day after the party...

one day after the party, I found myself, infront of my computer, typing words coming out from my mind, doing things I have to do to buff up my pc, uploading images from the party yesterday.

I feel fine, yet I feel there's something missing, something left undone. I lit a cigarette, then I realize what it is...

I lost my lighter last night during the party! damn! even though it is only worth five pesos, damn, that lighter served me well for 2 weeks! That's a very long time for a cheap lighter to be working!

Now, with an unlit cigarette on my lips, I am incomplete, but i hope i would encounter something throughout the day, that will satisfy my incompleteness...

No comments:

Post a Comment