List in a PR6 Web Directory for Free! This site is listed under Massive Multiplayer Online Directory

Monday, March 29, 2010

another lazy day


Just got out from bed. the first thing i did is babysit my cute pamangkin who just celebrated her first year here on earth last Sunday, the party i have blogged about last Sunday. She was sleeping, I was watching C.S.I.miami, and everything was going smoothly until she woke up. Her mother, was upstairs, doing her things. I did everything to make her stop crying, but I failed. My last resort? Take her to her mom, and everything goes well again


I realize I have so many things to do today. I have to write an entry, wash my dirty clothes, follow up some important things, spar with my friends in MMA Fighter, harvest my people in tycoons, plunder in Three kingdoms, and ice some yakuza in Mafia wars. But I am to lazy to do everything. Damn this weird weather we are having here in the Philippines. To hot in the morning, To cold during evening! Extremes. Must be caused by global warming. Maybe one day, Snow will start falling here in Cavite, that wouldn’t be so nice to people who are used to warm weather.

Different topic, I am planning to go to the gym, I am too lazy! >.<>

No comments:

Post a Comment